A very quick one from me. I went to this talk ages ago and I still think about it often in terms of citizen-led activism, what space this occupies in the wider public service landscape, and in terms of resilient communities in action. I heartily recommend making a bit of time to watch this lecture – very entertaining, thought-provoking and Thomas Markussen is a pretty cool customer. Enjoy.
What’s it all about?Is it just me, or is everyone talking about resilience these days? I’ve set up this site; not only to share where my thinking on resilience is and how it manifests itself, but more importantly to share all the interesting stuff I come across, and with any luck help others to develop as well.
- Sadly all good things come to an end, but thankfully so do all bad things. Last post. April 10, 2018
- Can you have a shared society? A post about sharing to kick off 2017 January 8, 2017
- A post on mindfulness March 14, 2016
- Beyond redemption March 4, 2016
- Slack in the system February 17, 2016
My TweetsMy Tweets
jo webb on Sadly all good things come to… lucieboyle on Beyond redemption Alex Kenmure on Alex’s Random Resilience… Suzi Griffiths on Alex’s Random Resilience… alisonblackwood on Slack in the system
Blogs I Follow